View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 02:09 AM   #1501
AmigoKumeyaay
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits & Beans View Post
she(mtnlivin) claimed to have me on her ignore list so i will mention her in the third person. i was going to let it slide but being that my name was brought up i decided to speak on it.

first of all seeing that she does not know me, its unwise that she attempted to speak for me and telling others what i am 'probably thinking'. and seeing that she has blonde hair and green eyes, how can she possibly know what it's like for a black hair and brown eyed sister with a darker skin tone? that being said it's easy for her to misunderstand what i'm saying. hell, since she's on a roll, why doesn't she call it reverse racism? not that i have to contribute to her fallacy, she is doing quite well on her own accord.

to keep on topic with this thread, i'm craving the good old days when there were more active ndn members. if there are still active ndn members with their beaded thongs in a bunch(myself included)it is with good reason. on the other hand i'm just a hardworking ndn trying to get through the workday and enjoy interacting with other ndns...

now i'm craving some doritos. lol
Well then eat you some doritos, "cool ranch" to take down the heat around this here thread.
:^D
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook