View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:18 AM   #14
WhiteWolf89
Urban Indian

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond repute
WhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeWhiteWolf89 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
WhiteWolf89-san

Anata wa nihongo o hanashimasu ka?

Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu.

Just wondering.
All I understood out of that was "Doomo Arigatoo"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChef View Post
I thought the reason was to improve circulation and to keep the ninja warriors mind clear when on on missions all by their lonesomes? The gap in the shoe right? Thats what we are calling the split toe?
I've never heard of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
Have these been tested and approved by the Ninja Assassin Federation?

Can you run up walls like in those Hong Kong Kung Fu flicks?
I must admit that they have incredible grip.

WhiteWolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook