Thread: Hall of Valor
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #39
MCKiemle
MCKiemle

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond repute
MCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond reputeMCKiemle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
THE NEED FOR MEMORIAL DAY

"So we will never forget the great cost of liberty. We freely enjoy our liberty,but just because it is free to us does not mean it came to us at no cost.
In the Revolutionary war 33,000 soldiers died;in the War of1812 7,000 soldiers died; in the Mexican War 13,000 perished;during the Civil war 980,000 men died; in the Spanish-American War4,000 died; in Word War I 320,000 U.S. soldiers gave their lives;in World War II 1,078,00 died; in the Korean War 157,000 soldiers perished;during the Vietnam War 111,000 of our men died; in the Gulf War there were700; and in the War in Iraq there have been over 2,000 deaths [as of 2005]. A total of these figures reveals that there have been over 2,700,000 U.S. soldiers who died over the past two centuries fighting for our country's freedom and liberty."

Pastor Steve Lacy, The Brook Church in Madison. AL May 29 th 2005

Let us not forget those who defend our lives,our rights,our freedoms which are more numerous than we realize.

I Will lift up mine eyes to the hills,from whence cometh my help.My help cometh from th Lord,which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
behold, he that keeepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy protector upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day ,nor the moon by night.
The lord shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

You guys are in our prayers.

Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: Rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
- Solomon

Last edited by MCKiemle; 06-01-2010 at 08:00 PM..
MCKiemle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook