View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #8
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Currently I'm on a Blackberyy Curve 8330, on Sprint. I will probably go with the HTC EVO 4G (Android OS) but will wait till all the bugs are discovered and fixed, and also having $199 for the upgrade, rather build a new computer first.

Although it doesn't matter too much, but the Apple iPhone 4 does not utilize any of the newer wirless technologies, being 4G WiMAX, LTE, or any varient. The HTC EVO is 4G WiMAX, though the system is still being rolled out.

Personally I can't stand anything Apple makes, the main reason being that they are way over priced. My friend and I speced out what we could build for the same price as a Mac Pro tower and the system we came up with would have squashed the Mac. A lot of mark-up for a name and thier OS.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook