View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:13 PM   #22
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Sorry if I seem a bit "Nick Burns - Your Company's Computer Guy" here, lol, its just that I'm a computer nerd and thats what we do. I get in a PC vs Apple / Mac vs Linux debate several times a month. I dual boot Windows XP, soon to be 7 when I build my new machine, and Linux Ubuntu KDE.

I do agree with you that Windows does have far more viruses and malware, but thats because they have a larger marketshare which makes it lucrative for those who program those things, and as Mac's share rises we can expect to see many more for them as well. I used to work for a major retailer a couple of years ago, selling and repairing computer and tech products and can't tell you how many times I got PC's in for virus removal, the most common being the fake anti-virus programs that you need special software to remove.

Honestly, I think one should have to take a basic computer class that covers basic operation and saftey before they can buy one, lol. I also feel the same way about professional audio and video equipment.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook