View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 10:52 PM   #19
2lineCarrandMorgan
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? Harry Potter like 5 years ago..i need a boyfriend

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Duma Key; Stephen King fro a while now

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? we got a computer no board games

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Austin Chronicle

5. FAVORITE SMELL? coffee, the smell of worn wood, older mens hugs,,new born babies

6. COMFORT FOODS? lately rice with something init

7. FAVORITE SOUND? a well sung song

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? knowing who to help and how and can't get through...sad..

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE
MORNING? what day is this and what am i supposed to do...really? YEAH

10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? ROLIHOS CHICKEN.

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? MÁS DE BEBÉS,no debo tener más bebés sino que i tiene gusto siempre del sophe o de stephen

12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY, I WOULD,GET EVERYONE A HOUSE.

13.DO YOU DRIVE FAST? HUMMMMM.....NO...__________ NO USUALLY..

14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Just LOTS of pillows.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 68 Cougar her name was the blue goose

16. FAVORITE DRINK? coffee ,bud light ,lone star and water

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,"IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD LOVE TO."clean better

18. If you could DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT COLOR WOULD IT BE? if lol brown

19. IN WHAT DIFFERENT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN?i cant spell them all how about country's Mexico and Japan and USA WEST COAST AND EAST COAST SOME INBETWEEN

20. GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL? IM COUNTING MY BLESSING IM WINNING SO FAR..

21. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? soccer whit them handsome mezz

22. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: yeha grits is the bomb

23. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? morning im up before the sun

24. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? chilling with friends on the deck and if that's gets too complicated. my lovely room.

25. FAVORITE PIE? CHICKEN POT PIE or chocolate

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 07-02-2010 at 11:43 PM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook