View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:27 AM   #782
SuzzeQ4
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I made my friend a new regalia. She's Ojibway, so yeah, I think that may be obvious from the regalia. She loves it, so I was happy. I hope the pics work. I am on my sis and laws computer and dealing with pics here is a nightmare. The pics show her purse, plus a front and back view. She loves strawberries, so that and some other reasons are our choice of floral work. And I did it all in 2 days...I think thats a record for that amount of applique for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (61.2 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (59.4 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg bethA.jpg (25.2 KB, 170 views)
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook