View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #239
Zi-Sunka
Zi-Sunka

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond reputeZi-Sunka has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Very embarrasing

Embarrasing what when I was in the grand entry, we were lining up and suddenly.. My hairtie drops... So in a rush, I put it back on, and right in the middle of the Grand Entry it falls off so I feel my hair feels lighter and i'm like "oh great" and a drum was laughing, becuase I had a shell tie pigtail lol. while dancing, I took the other one off and looked like a wannabe without em.. and i pretty much looked like one anyways becasue my outfit wasnt completly done and was pretty angry because the hairtie broke. Left after the exhibition. If any of you were at the UN powwow in portland oregon you might remember that
Not a fun powwow to be in if that happens b/c I was the only Crow Style person which drawed more attention to me.
Zi-Sunka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook