View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #781
neling4
Eskimo wannabe

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie dean View Post
i just want to say that when i am going trough all the messages you left hire,it seems to me that the whole stuff got way of course.so lets no forget why we are hire and what are we talking about.thanks to everyone.god bless.
I think we were just trying to inject a little humor into the conversation.

Here is the original post. Now we can get back on course:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojibwecommodbod View Post
YOUR DOING IT ALL WRONG! YOU CAN NOW GO BACK TO BOWLING, DART LEAGUE, AND SOFTBALL, AND PLEASE LEAVE THE POWOWS TO US NDNS!

thought it was worthy enough to start a new thread. some come on all you pigmently-challenged powow peoples, what ya gunna say now?
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook