View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #265
Sunktaki
goofball

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Sunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond repute
Sunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond reputeSunktaki has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Scratching my head...and feel like a blonde...because isn't all Swedish women tall blue eyed with blond hair with big meatballs....ooh darn it... then that means that I can't be Swedish...ooh that's right... I am Sami...and how much bleach and contact lenses I have tried, I still can't become 5' tall..not even the miracle grow worked...darn it...

Many Paws...you state on your profile:
"I just went to my first Pow wow as I am a new Cherokee to the Nation"
"Tribal Affiliation
Cherokee "

No offense...but who of your Brittish ancestors are on any of the "Rolls", as that is required to be enrolled as a member of the Cherokee Nation.
Eastern/Western doesn't matter...
Beside, both Nations have come to an agrement to take legal actions against groups/people, that claim to be Cherokee, without proof.

You.... are just like me, an immigrant to this country, that is where it ends...I do not claim to be something I am not...so the major difference is...I am Sami, indigenious to my country, just as my brothers and sisters, The Native Americans/First Nations are to this country and Canada. You portaits yourself as something you are not, i.e. Native American...shame on you....no matter how many adoptions you have, you will still be from England, and no matter how much sun tan, or spray paint used, when you look at yourself in the mirror, you will still be the immigrant from England, nothing can ever change that.
Sunktaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook