View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 10:05 PM   #273
SpanishSteel
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
SpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond reputeSpanishSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by many paws View Post
I am Lady Martina-Claire Sc----N, daughter of a Baron and Baroness, great Grandaughter of a Cherokee, why am I encountering SO many nasty people on this site ? since I came to the USA and reasurched my past I was very proud of the little blood I have and thaught you were all gentle wonderful people, your not, I was mistaken....your no different than any other people who are bitter and damaged.
Many paws
Hey, my partner's the "great-granddaughter of a Cherokee" too -- it is NOT that uncommon at all, nor that big a deal in the US. The mingling of Scot/Irish/English/Celts with Cherokee is quite well known. Lots of red-headed/blue-eyed out there... Just a little bit of "research" would show you that. But she doesn't put on airs and pretentions, and understands Indian humor. I'm pure white (Scottish/Finnish) and enjoy pow-wows with her, and KNOW how to BEHAVE.

Mary
SoCal
SpanishSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook