View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 02:39 PM   #280
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_griffin View Post
I am glad we finally got to the food.This is one long thread that seems to have dancing and sausage and english krimpets, steak. 49's the education of snaggin
and Cats. Going to Try to read this again in the morning after coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neling4 View Post
So...has this thread detoured to genealogy now? Two of my uncles were bootleggers. Top that! Hah!

Oh, you're on to food now. Um...I like frybread.
This is an interesting thread. It reads very much like a bunch of people just having a regular conversation. It runs off on some odd tangent, then wends its way back. Multiple conversations at once. But very naturally and organically.

Mmmmm. Frybread!!! I make frybread sometimes, but I doubt anyone would find it very "authentic." I keep thinking something that might be good would be next time I make challah to make some extra and fry up some of the dough. that might be very tasty.

I don't think he ever made the hooch himself, but my Dad's father used to run alcohol between St. Louis and Chicago back in the 1920's.
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook