View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 07:45 AM   #4
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
JD's Thanksgiving Recipe!!!

While others are stressing to get the Thanksgiving dinner perfect, JD has concocted his version of the Perfect Thanksgiving Recipe. Ingredients can vary with user.

1 cell phone (land line will also do)

1 family member/friend/next door neighbor

1 credit card or cash

1 bourbon

1 whiskey

1 beer

Use the cell phone to call some one u know cooks goot. This is usually a family member, cuz they try to cook like mom or grandma did it. And you know how mom or grandma did it! If family member isn't available...or is trying to do the same thing you are... use a lifeline and pick a friend. Note: Men...pick a friend who is HOT! It's best if you get along with the friend, but if you know they cook good...it doesn't matter if you get along...we're talking FREE food!

Now here is the hard part. We know we can't go empty handed. If you can afford it, have something in your hand when you get to the door! If you're planning on stretching out on their couch n watching the ball games after you eat THEIR food...u can get 1 bourbon, 1 whiskey, 1 beer! When this runs out, you don't feel guilty slurping up the gracious host's beverages. Hell, you already ate their food!!! I prefer to buy a couple of pies from Marie Callenders. Be sure you buy your favorites, cuz ur going to take them home when you leave.

Note: Try to hold off on the 1 bourbon, 1 whiskey, 1 beer until AFTER you arrive. There is nothing worse than a drunk making an *** of themselves while the family is trying to eat a good meal.

After all, what are we there for? Yes, you are right. We are there to to give thanks for that which we have and for having friends who will have us over despite our shortcomings.

Celebrate in moderation...and give thanks for today!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!!!

And thanks wyo_R/Rose for lending me your thread!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook