View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 03:28 PM   #16
native_flutterby
I are an aunt

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
native_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond reputenative_flutterby has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I know my mother used to use washed and dried soup cans, she also bakes her jingles to harden the plastic on the lids before rolling them, another thing she use to use was commod juice cans, and back before my day and stuff they used to use washed and dried beer cans (back when it was a heavier metal) tin was also used...it all depends on what kind of sound you were looking for, the different cones make a different soothing sound. i like to close my eyes when i wear the different dresses that my mother made me, they each hold a different feeling, the one with the soup cans has a light feeling the one with the commod cans is just right and its really loud and the one with the copenhagens is my fave, its light and really loud, the ones with the modern ones is really heavy and not as loud as the ones mentioned above. but it all depends on what your looking for.

http://www.myspace.com/anty_tweeb
native_flutterby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook