Thread: Acquiring drums
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2001, 12:53 AM   #4
Smokin' Ace
Arena Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Smokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Several people have made drums for many of the groups I am familiar with, but one of the best drum makers I have met is Michael Rose, head singer for Cedar Tree Singers. His drums have their own spirit, their own feeling - they are different. When you ask him to make a drum for you, he takes his time and makes that drum very, very personable - the drum in return sounds good for you - and you want to sing more. :)

Other people that have made drums are Jay Revels, my husband John O, and I know that Ray Silva also makes drums, but I am not familiar with his as much as the others.
Smokin' Ace is offline   Share with Facebook