View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:10 AM   #208
BigChef
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond repute
BigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck D. Offt View Post
Now dance team advisor Mark, who is from Oklahoma by the way, he says that the Kiowa started fancy dancing, and gourd dancing too, and that they invented singing, and that they were the first to do beadwork, and that they invented moccasins and thread and roaches, and everything, and you know what, Al Gore didn't invent the internet, the Kiowa did.
I hate to tell you this but your dance team advisor Mark is wrong. The Kiowa did not invent all of those things. The Sioux did. Well, except for the internet... their buddy iktomi invented that.
You ought to change dance teams. I bet that Mark is not even the subchief clan father for your tribes lodge. Better yet, you ought to challenge him for the right to be the advisor. You can use ancient ways and tie your left hands together and fight it out old style. Or if he's scared you can give each other indian burns, last man standing wins.

You can do it... I believe in you!