View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 11:49 AM   #2861
LISA IRONMAKER
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgood View Post
Hey Moana Leeza, Que pasa Chica

The Great Huntress eh?? What you do, club a male of your choice, fling him ova ur shoulder and take him to your pad Dang
hey hi lbgood how are you? and Hi, Hello and Hola....... moana leeza doing aight thanks and hope you and ur familia are all doing good and are in the best of health.

ohhhh ya the great huntress to make a long story short, lmao....I was out huntn on Veterans day and I slipped and fell on sum ice.....well it was snowy and muddy and icy that day neways.......I landed right on the left wrist and broke it....factured it pretty bad too....ended up going thru surgery and got a plate and 8 screws in my wrist 4LIFE......sux too cause I NEVER even SEEN a dam DEER that day jus came back with a broken arm.....was in a cast for 7 wks........and going thru physical therapy......so thats why I call myself the "GREAT HUNTER"

well, you have a wonderful day my fren........ttyl