View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:44 PM   #2865
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
ohhhh ya the great huntress to make a long story short, lmao....I was out huntn on Veterans day and I slipped and fell on sum ice.....well it was snowy and muddy and icy that day neways.......I landed right on the left wrist and broke it....factured it pretty bad too....ended up going thru surgery and got a plate and 8 screws in my wrist 4LIFE......sux too cause I NEVER even SEEN a dam DEER that day jus came back with a broken arm.....was in a cast for 7 wks........and going thru physical therapy......so thats why I call myself the "GREAT HUNTER" ...
l
Hope your wrist is doing better! I know how that feels as 11 years ago I fell into a sink hole and busted my arm up pretty bad and now I have a plate and a bunch of screws in my forearm.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook