View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 08:28 PM   #2868
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
omg.........fell into a sink hole?? holee now how da heck did you manage to do that? ouch!! bet that hurt. So, are you still experiencing pain to this day with your arm? cuz holee man......its been a month now that my cast has been off and Im still havn problems with it...hurts, aches and swells up all the time....i dunno but hope Im not in pain like that all the time.....

ok well.......thanks for da concern buddy take care and have a nice wkend
That happened back in the summer of 2000. To answer your question, it only bothered me a few times since it happened and even then it was like "meh" no real pain or anything. When I had my cast off my elbow was stuck at almost a complete 90 angle, took a week or two to fix that, lol. I do remember that it was tender to the touch for the first month after I had the cast off so if I bumped it into something it hurt badly. The only thing that reminds me that its there is the big 6 inch scar on the underside of my forearm.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook