View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 06:33 PM   #2869
LISA IRONMAKER
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
That happened back in the summer of 2000. To answer your question, it only bothered me a few times since it happened and even then it was like "meh" no real pain or anything. When I had my cast off my elbow was stuck at almost a complete 90 angle, took a week or two to fix that, lol. I do remember that it was tender to the touch for the first month after I had the cast off so if I bumped it into something it hurt badly. The only thing that reminds me that its there is the big 6 inch scar on the underside of my forearm.
wow BIG 6 inch scar......ouch!! hmmm...well thanks for your info buddy!! hopefully, I will heal up soon.....ya i go to physical therapy once wk and man Im kinda gettn tired of that......but I know I havta go.

Well, have a nice evening Toolbox........how are you doing neways? hope all is well wit chu and your familia......ttyl