View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 10:42 PM   #2870
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
wow BIG 6 inch scar......ouch!! hmmm...well thanks for your info buddy!! hopefully, I will heal up soon.....ya i go to physical therapy once wk and man Im kinda gettn tired of that......but I know I havta go.

Well, have a nice evening Toolbox........how are you doing neways? hope all is well wit chu and your familia......ttyl
Well I was doing fine till about last night when I was visiting at my parents house when we got a call that my uncle had collapsed into my grandmother's arms (his mom) as he was getting into her car to go out to dinner. He was rushed to the hospital (which happens to have one of the best ER and trauma center in that area) and the doctors tried everything they could to revive him but he didn't make it. He was the nicest person anyone could ever know, I was very close to him, and was fortunate enough to share 24 years with him.

So hows everything going with you and your family? BTW, yeah physical therapy sucked, once a week for like 6 months.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook