View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #2871
LISA IRONMAKER
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
Well I was doing fine till about last night when I was visiting at my parents house when we got a call that my uncle had collapsed into my grandmother's arms (his mom) as he was getting into her car to go out to dinner. He was rushed to the hospital (which happens to have one of the best ER and trauma center in that area) and the doctors tried everything they could to revive him but he didn't make it. He was the nicest person anyone could ever know, I was very close to him, and was fortunate enough to share 24 years with him.

So hows everything going with you and your family? BTW, yeah physical therapy sucked, once a week for like 6 months.
OMG......im soo sorry Toolbox for your loss my condolences goes out to you and your family at this time. Words can not express how you feel right now. I know the pain. Wish I was there to give you a hug my fren. My mom passed away in April of 2009.....this yr she will be gone for 2 yrs and it jus seems like yesterday we lost her. So, I know exactly what your going thru. I will keep you and your family in my prayers ok......Take Care!!