View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #2872
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
OMG......im soo sorry Toolbox for your loss my condolences goes out to you and your family at this time. Words can not express how you feel right now. I know the pain. Wish I was there to give you a hug my fren. My mom passed away in April of 2009.....this yr she will be gone for 2 yrs and it jus seems like yesterday we lost her. So, I know exactly what your going thru. I will keep you and your family in my prayers ok......Take Care!!
Thank you, it means a lot to me right now. My condolences to you and your family as well, and I hear you on the fact that these things always seem like it just happened no matter how long ago it was.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook