View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #2873
LISA IRONMAKER
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
Thank you, it means a lot to me right now. My condolences to you and your family as well, and I hear you on the fact that these things always seem like it just happened no matter how long ago it was.
You are soo welcome my fren. And thank you soo much for the condolences as well means lot to me. Well, Im hear for you if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or sumone to talk to ok. Cuz, I found out that frens are the best thang you need when you lose someone close.....I still have my tough times with my mom gone especially when holidays and bdays come around.....its hard to lose a parent, uncle, aunt etc. Hang n there buddy!!