View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #2877
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
hey hi lbgoooodd, LOL...whats mccrakn wit chu? heck, I know no more huntn season~booooo, as if ennit? yup, next yr for hunting season imma get me a 4wheeler..... actually, im still havn fricken problems with my dang wrist........its been swellen up almost every other day.....hurtn and my physical therapist thinks its from the plate and screws in my wrist.......i dunno but I have another doctor apptment on Feb.21st so will see what my xrays are then and what the doc says.......but I dont think I should be havn this much problems with my dam wrist. Neways, thanks for thinkn of me buddy!!

How are you doing? hows ur family? hope ALL is well with you and ur family buddy.

OOHHHH YAH~LOL.....member Thomas from Smoke Signals? ayee....neways, his here in Fort Belknap for the week....its our Mid Winter Fair Celebration, so his here as our guest speaker. and omg.......I never knew his a MD and his 44 yrs old.....wow he has accomplished lots during his life time, lol

Ok have a nice day ttyl
Did Thomas tell the frybread story?

Hope ur wrist gets better, Lisa. Sure the pain doesn't come from the plate getting frozen in ur wrist?

NEwayz...have a gooder one!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook