View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 12:41 AM   #2882
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
hey hi lbgoooodd, LOL...whats mccrakn wit chu? heck, I know no more huntn season~booooo, as if ennit? yup, next yr for hunting season imma get me a 4wheeler..... actually, im still havn fricken problems with my dang wrist........its been swellen up almost every other day.....hurtn and my physical therapist thinks its from the plate and screws in my wrist.......i dunno but I have another doctor apptment on Feb.21st so will see what my xrays are then and what the doc says.......but I dont think I should be havn this much problems with my dam wrist. Neways, thanks for thinkn of me buddy!!

How are you doing? hows ur family? hope ALL is well with you and ur family buddy.

OOHHHH YAH~LOL.....member Thomas from Smoke Signals? ayee....neways, his here in Fort Belknap for the week....its our Mid Winter Fair Celebration, so his here as our guest speaker. and omg.......I never knew his a MD and his 44 yrs old.....wow he has accomplished lots during his life time, lol

Ok have a nice day ttyl
That sucks about your wrist, I'm assuming the weather in your area can be pretty wild so I wonder if that has anything to do with it, the docs warned me about that when I had the plate in my arm but so far it hasn't really done anything. Hope your wrist gets better!

Thats awesome that Thomas from Smoke Signals is in your area. Didn't realize hes 44, the movie is from 1998 so that makes him about 32 when they shot the movie. Crazy how young he looks in the movie.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook