View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #2886
LISA IRONMAKER
Pow Wow Committee

Items DollElephantDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
LISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond reputeLISA IRONMAKER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
That sucks about your wrist, I'm assuming the weather in your area can be pretty wild so I wonder if that has anything to do with it, the docs warned me about that when I had the plate in my arm but so far it hasn't really done anything. Hope your wrist gets better!

Thats awesome that Thomas from Smoke Signals is in your area. Didn't realize hes 44, the movie is from 1998 so that makes him about 32 when they shot the movie. Crazy how young he looks in the movie.

Ya I know......hope my wrist doesnt give me this much problem rest of my life....ya could be the weather here but i dunno guess I will see wat doc says in 2 wks.....but neways, thats for commentn TOOLBOX. And how are you doing by the way? so glad to hear you are ok after Wednesday nite....gawd that would of been soo scary.

Ya I missed out on seen Thomas dam it.......his real name is Evan Adams I never knew that either, LOL....ya has his MD, 5 kids wow.....busy man. And he still looks really young to this day. Ohhhh and he looks wayyyy different without his suit, hehehehe.