View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 12:08 PM   #4
ogapahndn
Downstream People

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ogapahndn has a reputation beyond repute
ogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond reputeogapahndn has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks fncyshwldncr4life! She wants some good thick skins. We don't live too far from Ponca so we might go there and check them out. Would love to have braintanned. Have you seen the hides at Sharps? Are they good?

native_sweetie4u.... There are lots of good buckskin dress makers out there. Ardina Moore in Miami, OK makes some pretty good ones. Her store is called Buffalo Sun. I think she may be getting out of the business though. But she could probably give you some names of other dress makers. If I were you I'd shop around. Some people really overcharge and stick it to you. You can often find someone who isn't big time in the business who makes top quality and it won't cost you your house to buy a dress from them.:Chatter Good luck! If you need any more names or info pm me.
ogapahndn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook