View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
wyo_rose
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
helpful droid apps

There are so many cool Droid apps, that's its hard to pick out the good ones. Here's some I like to use in my weight loss quest.

Drink Water: you can set your daily cups of water goal. Mine is currently 12. As you drink water, you click on each cup. It has a reminder if you're not getting your cups in on time. The noise reminded me of a toliet flushing at first, but if you really listen , It's the sound of filling a glass with water.

If you make your daily total, it gives you a round of applause. it also shows you a chart of all your days.

Tabata Timer: a must-have for my interval workouts. The sound is of someone blowing a whistle, and they must have gotten pretty winded at the end. Haha. They're barely blowing it. There are actually several Tabata timers available, but I only tried this one.

It gas a 10 second "get ready" period, its simple, and gets the job done.

Push UPS: this is a program to get you in training to do massive amounts of push ups. Do you want to impress your friends by doing 100 or so push ups at once?
Put in your goal and it gets you started by showing you how many pushups, reps and sets, you need to do each day to work up to that.

Kegel Exerciser or Mobile Kegels: timers for those exercises

Weight tracker: a weight chart that calculates your BMI as well.