Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #33885
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I used to like Denny's, but I haven't been to one in years, not since the indoor smoking ban went into effect. It's okay for middle of the night, coming back from partying, but not my first choice. Mediocre food, fugly waitresses, and a pretty bad history of discriminaton against their customers "of color."

++++++++++++++++++++++

Road trips with married couples who argued the whole way? Oh, yeah, plenty of times. The arguing couple being my parents.

++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG, Yaahl. You're a better person than I am. If there's b.o. involved, y'ain't gettin' back in my car til ya hose off! And, unless it's spitless, no dippin' in the car either!

My grandfather used to chew tobacco. I don't ever want to have to clean a spittoon again! Growing up, a lot of guys chewed/dipped.

Oh, and, Ladies. There isn't much less attractive than a woman with a big ol' chaw under her lip!

(But, if any of y'all ladies dip, I'm not talking about you. You're the exception. On you it's shexy.)

RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook