View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 12:38 AM   #29
xTekno
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
May the real Burton Cummings rest in peace ...

Ma nel's dream interpretation thread

Posted By Joe G

I dreamed I was there, in hillbilly heaven (sorry Tex) and there was this one Daisy Mae type girl with a near see through blouse. She broke out....a huge jug or two (of moonshine) and we proceeded to get f'ed up. Then, we made love for a week, after which she leaned in REAL close and said: "Ima tell you the secret of life"
Well of course I was all ears, (and hands, and other parts) when she said in a low but clear voice: "Some's *******s, some's ain't...and that's the score"
I wondered hmmm what could that mean? Am I only having a big mammary? Is it all an illusion? Was this from some 25c peep show I once attended?
Maybe you can answer the real meaning??? Oh and about that dollar, I'll borrow one from China to give to you, do not fear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neling4 View Post
Some of your words are bleeped out, so I'll just wait for that Chinese dollar. Meanwhile, stop reading Li'l Abner.

Neeeeext!

After that lame interpretation, you ought to pay me $25!

Last edited by xTekno; 03-16-2011 at 12:43 AM..
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook