Thread: Intro
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
laylalocklear
Layla Locklear

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
laylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond reputelaylalocklear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Intro

Hi everyone,
I'm Layla Locklear, representing the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. I'm glad I'm now a registered member of Powwows.com. I love to sing (blues mostly), and spending time and traveling with family and friends is a must. I dance Women's Southern Traditional. The Lord has blessed me and my family soooo much. He is truly an awesome God and deserves all of the Glory!! Be Blessed my fellow Natives :)
laylalocklear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook