View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 10:43 PM   #141
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack2011 View Post
I see one white Indian wannabe in that video....have never seen that at any of the pow wows I've gone to, but yeah, I agree, that idiot needs to get a life...he's an embarrassment to himself and to natives. They should of kicked his a*s out.
Jack, that video is from a "pow wow" in Europe... seriously you need to do some research on your own... check out the Indian tribes in Poland, Germany, France... one thing to consider, if you are asking me to go off and "read up" on Tribal history - I read anything that has been written down as tribal history with a healthy dose of skepticism so should you. One can not book learn about a people, one must live it. I also asked you for your source of your info on the Pawnee.

Now if you don't like conversing in English, what language would you like? I speak Haida, Tutchone, Tlingit and a smattering of Cree, Mi'kmaq and a few lines of Eyak. I can also converse in Russian, German, French, Arabic and Pashto. Pick one and we'll get on with it.

yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook