View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 01:50 AM   #80
comadre
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
yup.

I remember in the 80's they were finding hypodermics washing up on the beaches. I guess you might still find that. Sick but Let's just say trash then how about that
Trash!
Man Pigheaded, why you have to go bust a pretty scene up like that?We were talking about beautiful little baby sea turtles and I could almost hear the beautiful music in the background! Then suddenly- pigheaded comes in with HYPERDERMICS and TRASH? sheesh.

come on someone get us back on track with the pretty stuff k?
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook