Thread: lost in France
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #5
jef white flag
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
jef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scalejef white flag is off the scale
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
thanks a lot

Hi there everybody and special respect to trouble and yaahl.

I thank you gratefuly for answering me. I go on introducing myself.

I grew up in pennsylvannia, my home laguage was french but I went to american primary school and first learnt to write down and read english... I pledged allegance to them...

I'd rather write down english here in order to be understood by most of you (and I enjoy that ; It makes me travel in my mind.)

NO ! I have nothing to do with new age. I'm a free mind, a free-thinker. I'm on my own. I went to see the the new age and they fail somehow. I'm rather OLD AGE or STONE AGE. ha ha ...
I do have studied many things. My heart and soul is still natural. I go on coping with natural worlds. I make my bread, I walk on mountains, I learn ju jitsu, etc

I read a lot about the nations (Forrest Carter little tree) (pieds nus sur la terre sacrée = barefeet on sacred earth by TC McLUHAN) (sun chief by Don C. Talaesva) etc.

this confirmed to me that I feel much closer to the natve american people than to these crazy d... f... white people who soil and waste everything. Of course, some are OK+.

I sat down in countryside and listened to silence.

Then voices came to me in english telling me I was "a red soul in a white body" and taught me plenty.
I came to life as a white man to take from them all what is good in order to use it in benefit of the nations (MBA of marketing, webmaster, medecine, religions, etc.)

I often sit down in countryside and listen to silence.

it is difficult for me to prove anything. I simply attest I love you.
I'd Like to help the nations even if I don't have any idea yet how.

here a drawing beneith plenty...

may Life bless you all and give peace to our world now and for ever.

freindly greetings.

Jef from Lyon
jef white flag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook