View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
soopashinaab
Teepee Creepin near you

Items Treasure ChestElephantDevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
soopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond reputesoopashinaab has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Not to burst your bubble but 365 cones is a hoax, a made up notion, it's non existent in Ojibwe culture. The very same culture that the jingle dress originated from. There is no plausible reason to have 365 cones on a dress, I don't know who started that whole lie, but plain and simple it's a lie. Please do your research on the dress, some people say the 365 is in honor of the 365 days in a year. We didn't live our lives by a calendar, we lived by the seasons and the lunar cycles. The Roman calendar has a leap year to account for the extra 1/4 day a year, that would mean you have a 1/4 cone on your dress, and you wear a dress with 366 cones on a leap year?? You can have as many or as little cones on your dress as you see fit.