View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 12:06 AM   #45
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post
I know I'm gonna take a lot of flack for this one, especially since I can say that as individuals, They are extremely musically gifted, but as a group, I think they suck. RUSH. yep, just never got into them. musically I think they are just way to busy, and lyrically, I think is to intellectual, your just not supposed to think about Rock N Roll. Just My Opinion, but hey, I liked Faster Pu$$ycat to, so what can you say.
Thats it you are officially on my crap list!

LOL Just kidding. I do agree they are a very technical band and really appeal to those of us who like technical music. I enjoy synthesizer music, and for that matter technical music, which is the biggest reason that I am a huge fan of the band "Dragonforce" and other power metal.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook