View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
yaahl
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
ok, i have a problem with adults who TRICK-OR-TREAT as they push along their INFANT in a stroller and no other child in site.

and sometimes i have problems with a gang of the older “kids" of 17-20 who arent even costumed especially if i am running low on goodies for the kids of say, 5-12.

but i do feel bad for the older teens 13-17 if they really still like getting dressed up and dont cause trouble, heck i dont mind giving them goodies too.

what do you think?
We have friends who loved Halloween and when they had their daughter, they made her a little pumpkin costume and went door-to-door. The baby was about 3 weeks old. I don't mind parents of babies or older kids. I just buy lots of candy. I find that the kids come within certain times... babies and toddlers at around dinner time, school kids after dinner for about an hour and older kids until about 8 pm...when the candy is gone, the lights go off and hubby and I put on a scary movie and dinner in peace...lol

The best fun for me is decorating the yard...one year a friend who owned a 1960ish hearse, parked it in our driveway and we had a ghoulish tailgate party from it. The kids loved it.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook