View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble View Post
I love costuming....that makes this time of year so much fun for me...i love to make costumes for friends children...and i love the zombie walks that different places have this time of year.....

and so anyone who comes to the door dressed up gets a treat!!!
So I rat out my hair so its all bushy. then i spray it white. put on white facepaint, but real thin. blacken my eyes somewhat. a little red near the jaws. some om my hands.

Then a stingy-brimmed Stetson, a green polyester jacket. the grren like the Masters jacket. and ugly 1960s tie. A pair fo black slacks and my Stacy Adams.

I'm friggen zombie ugly!

Last year i did that and rode my bike around. I used to go to the bars and try to find me a dance partner. Once this girl pulled my hair cuz she thought it was a wig. Owww!

Trick or treat! Can I have some candy, little girl? hahahaaa

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook