View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #15
ac_miss
Happy Beading Woman

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess View Post
our house is the one everyone comes to. the hubs makes his own decorations and we have the fog machine and dry ice the scary music, candles...etc. People will come and bring their kids and take pics with the decorations. I'm thinking this year we might get the giant spiders they have at walgreens. Usually end up going through too much candy....our street can hold cars on either side so it's packed. there used to be a guy who would dress up like Michael Meyers and walk up and down the street. *L* I think last year we bought the huge bags of candy (all total 15 or 16 bags) and still didn't have any left. Now the neighbors are getting into it as well and decorating. It's pretty fun! :)
Sounds fun! I'd come to your house just to see. Anyhow, I, too, give a treat to anyone who wears a costume. I think it's really fun.