View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I don't have many foodisms. Never been a picky eater. I'll eat most anything. But...

I eat one thing at a time. No taking a bite of this, then a bite of that. I usually start with the meat then work my way clockwise around the plate.

I don't care if my food touches, but I agree that if something is really soupy, I'd rather it be in a bowl. Don't need a bunch of corn juice (or whatever) all over my chicken fried steak!

With bread, it depends on the type of bread and the juice. Normally, I don't want my bread getting wet/soggy. Some exceptions: white bread to sop up extra bbq sauce; white bread to sop up steak juice; corn bread and corned beef and cabbage - it's okay if the cornbread soaks up some cabbage juice. Same thing with turnips. It's fine if the cornbread soaks up the turnip juice.

I'm very easy to please when it comes to food!
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook