View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:37 AM   #8
Tibiki Kinew
The bear is out!

Items DevilTree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Guess I am a critter here too,,, I hate most vegis and love only LEAN meat... gristle and fat are a huge turn off. So when I can I butcher my own meat and leave plenty for the dog!!!

Brocoli that is covered in aphids is nasty, we can cook it all we want and they survive... saw that on tv and since then I hate the little green bugs,, let them have their home. If we eat them... they don't digest either,,,, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Real good about meats if they are done well. Can't stand half raw meat either,,, yet my mom took raw burger and egg and ate that on sandwiches... another yuck for me.

Dad absolutely gets the heaves with melted cheese!!!

Love most fruits but can't stand cranberries... seeing them is bad enough.
I agree with the wet dripping vegis,,, nasty to see all that water on a plate,, I drain the ones I eat and melt a touch of real butter on mine.

Margarine is another big NO NO for me... it is only one molecule away from plastic so eat the container while you are at it,, same amount of goodness in it!!!!!
Real butter is the only one for me. I use unsalted as I tend to stay the fudge away from salt as much as I can. In fact people are shocked that I tend to cook without it and they toss spoon fulls on everything. So my salt container may last me years.
Artificial sweetners is another nasty... use maple syrup,, good for you. It is the juice from a tree and keeps it alive,, not preserved.

Guess I am a fuss bucket!!! LOL

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.
Tibiki Kinew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook