View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #89
trouble
I'm a bad influence on ME

Items GuitarPanda
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
trouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond reputetrouble has a reputation beyond repute
Location: jaw-ja, you know, way down yonder in the land of cotton....
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaileenasDad View Post
I personally have no problem with her. And I love that song.
WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE MaileenasDad...DID YOU COME FOR THE MUSIC OR BECAUSE YOU HEARD WE HAD COOKIES?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaileenasDad View Post
But I do not like B.O.C. not really. Way way too much COWBELL

POINT OF ORDER SIR.........THAT IS IMPROPER ENGLISH............

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE THAT YOU COULD
POSSIBLY USE THE WORDS TOO MUCH AND COWBELL IN THE SAME SENTENCE AND EXPECT IT TO BE PROPER!!!!

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH COWBELL!!!!

"Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Subeeds Said:Want to borrow my .30/.30 or do you have your own weapon?

Pigheaded said: "How come noone ever wants to pull pork?"

Joe'sDad said:"Wait. I can do without sweet. Just make it black...like my heart!"
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook