Thread: lost in France
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:45 PM   #27
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
Dich auch, Jef. I don't think you're dumb. Just based on how you present yourself, I'm not sure if you're legit or not. Stick around, read some of the threads, listen to what the NDNs here have to say, and have fun. Be prepared for some teasing. There's another guy from France on here, GoggenGH. He's been here awhile, maybe he can help you get used to pws.com and give you a heads up on what to expect. Peace.
TEASING? TEASING! who goes around TEASING in here??!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post

I have to be very clear right about now, that what you think may be the lifestyle of First Nation people is not what our daily reality actually consists like. We do not wear feathers or dress in buckskin to go to work nor do we spent all our time hunting bison. Those are Hollywood film Indians not us. If you are going to participate on this site, you might want to do some reading of some of the threads about us. May I suggest that you first learn that there are many different cultures within the First Nations and while the most infamous are the plains people, not all of us live on the plains nor do we wear similar dress or practise those traditions.

You might want to study a bit more of our geography in order to understand that we simply can not be all from the Plains.
YOU DONT WEAR FEATHERS or DRESS IN BUCKSKIN to go to work??!! and if you arent hunting the bison, what the heck are ya gonna eat for dinner??

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook