View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #16
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Even as a child I was easy to please when it came to food.

I can think of two food phases I went through as a young child.

For awhile I wouldn't eat egg yolks - only the whites. The reason? Because the yolk "is the little chickie!" For some reason that upset me to no end. lol

I went through a phase where I was horrified by fat, any kind of fat, steak fat, fat on pork chops, etc...

That was even true with bacon! I'd carefully cut the strips of meat out of the bacon slice and leave the bacon fat on the plate!
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook