View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #17
RDNKJ
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Not really a foodism, but since others brought up silverware...

I admit I am completely nuts when it comes to how the table is set. No one ever needs to "help" me by setting the table - they'll just do it wrong!!!

I almost always eat at the table, not on the couch in the living room, or anywhere else.

That means placemats, cloth napkins...and now the "insane" part...

Everything's gotta go together! Dinner gets dinner dishes, brunch gets brunch dishes, breakfast gets breakfast dishes, etc... (you can tell by the pattern and shape!). The flatware (never plastic!!!) must go with the dishes. The plates, table cloth and napkins cannot clash. The colors have to go together. And the food has to "go with" the dishes. For example: I wouldn't serve a meal of mashed potatos, lima beans and white fish on a plain white plate. The meal would just look anemic! More colorful foods can go on the white plates. Paler foods go on the more colorful plates.
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook