View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:06 AM   #20
NancyJo
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I live in Texas.....rural Texas. Jeans, western shirts, boots and hats are the norm. We live around peanut fields and ranches......home of the cutting horse association. Just about as western as you can get. Any day in Walmart you will run across some REAL wranglers coming in for milk and bread in their spurs. I love to go to the Creek Nation Festival and see the rodeo!! So, heck yea, I like to see our Indian folk in western wear! And hat's off to Speaking Owl, you said the truth!!
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook