Thread: Coffee Ceremony
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Cool Coffee Ceremony

Every single morning before the sun comes up, I find my favorite mug and make my way to the coffee machine. I turn on the coffee machine, rinse out the pot, fill it up with water and add coffee grounds to the filter. When it's ready, I fill my mug and add sweetner and milk. *Awwwww I'm ready to begin my day!

When I get to work I go to my desk, get my coffee cup with Indian designs and head to the break room. I turn on the coffee machine, rinse out my coffee cup, load an individual decanter into the machine, put the cup under the spout and press start. After my cup fills up, I add sweetner and creamer.

In the breakroom, I see the exact same people each day doing the same ritual. We call it "our coffee ceremony." Without this ceremony our coffee culture would cease to exist. Perhaps I should compose a coffee ceremony song to render while the coffee is brewing? *L

What does your coffee ceremony consist of?