Thread: Coffee Ceremony
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #4
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I use a coffee machine making sure i use very cold water as for coffee brands it dont matter whatever is cheapest... Some mornings I make coffee some mornings Wife does just depends...

Speaking of Coffee reminds me of my Grandma, She rose early ever morning just about sun up to make coffee. She would dump coffee into a pot and set it on the stove and boil it on high flame. Then pour a little bit of cold water to settle the grounds, She would get a cup and saucer out and pour some coffee and lots of sugar and drink her coffee. I will always remember her sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee with her long hair hanging down to her waist not yet put up, slowly drinking her coffee while the rest of the house still slept...
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook