Thread: Coffee Ceremony
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #14
annie_griffin
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
annie_griffin has a reputation beyond repute
annie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
It depends on which coffee equipment is working.
I wake up and head downstairs to the kitchen table and fill a pot with water and put it on the stove.

It takes a while to boil so I usually turn on the radio and listen
to music with my head on the table because I am so tired.
The annoying pop music keeps me from falling back to sleep.

After the water has boiled I open the bright yellow and red package of El Pico coffee (cheap but good) measure a few tablespoons into a coffee press
pour in the water and about this time my 15 year old daughter is saying come on Mom I have to go NOW!!!!!!!
I sadly leave the coffee drive her to school come home wake up my son and eventually have that now not so hot cup of coffee.

Last edited by annie_griffin; 10-21-2011 at 06:01 PM.. Reason: typos
annie_griffin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook